Wednesday, March 23, 2016

How to lose weight, please help me? -

I really need to lose weight...FAST!I m overweight and I m in high school, School will be out in may 30 and I have all summer to lose weight, I want to start as soon as possibleI really need help, like what to eat, how many calories I can take in, excersise, ?The problem is I can t sign up for any gyms, I have no transportation, and I just really need help!So any info at all Im asking!Thank you :)

I really suggest you go on the Atkins/low-carb diet. It works wonders, and the weight comes off SUPER fast. I lost 8 pounds in a week. Eat chicken, steak, beef, pork, bacon, eggs, cheese, all that good stuff.Avoid all: sugar, flour, grains, starches, soda, pasta, bread, sweets, etc.Replace all of your soda with lemon water.For exercise, I suggest dancing. It s one of the best exercises you can do that gets your heart going and you don t see it as a workout . It feels fun because dancing IS fun. Download a bunch of dance/rave/club music, or anything that has a good beat, and dance to it about 30-45 mins a day. Trust me, it works!I lost 30 pounds doing all this and I lost it in about 1.5 months. It REALLY works.

Weight watchers works great.. so does the South Beach Diet. Weight Watchers has an online program so that you can get interaction and feedback from counselors as well as other peers. The South Beach diet merely requires that you buy the book. Both have worked for me. I do one or the other every year before summer and have always lost approx. 18 pounds in 5-6 weeks.

Hello~ I started weight watchers a month and a half ago and I have lost 11 lbs so far...I dont really have that much time to exercise so ive just been doin the diet and exercising a little and i have been loosing the weight. If you go to www.weightwatchers.com it will tell u all about it. I like it because u can eat pretty much whatever u want but just less portions. Good luck!

try swiming is good sport that loose weight and fast

Hi!,,,wel first i think you should start off with gentle exercises,,, and go walking quite often instead of taking the bus or car etc...and at the same time focus on a good healthy balanced diet, u can still have the odd chocolate..dont cut out junk food all together..all you have to do is cut down on it...eat less of it, and eat more fruit and veg, cut down on fizzy drinks, drink plenty of water, and have fruit juices!!!...ur diet is most important, and if u have healthy diet then u can concentrate on exercise. dont strain yourself too much while exercising or you will damage your muscles ...and u dnt want that now do u!!...even walking up and down the stairs is a good form ov exercise..u dont necessarily have to go to the gym to lose weight. u can lose weight by jus doing simple tasks around the house.hope this helped!! leme kno how it goes =) good luck xxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

do like the boxers do,get in a sauna and don t come out! the pounds will drop. i promise! but be very carefull,make sure you are with someone!