Tuesday, March 15, 2016

How to lose weight slowly? -

I m going to be moving to Seattle this summer but before I go I want to slim down my body a bit. I am 5 1 and 110-115 lbs. it may not sound like a lot but i have a lot of body fat. Sincs I m moving in the summer, I have a lot of time, but I would like to start now and lose it gradually. I excersize about 30-40 mins a day at home and at school we run a mile almost every day.I mostly need help on my eating habits because I love to eat and eat all the time.What types of food (or specific types of fruit/veggies) will help me slim down and stay healthy?And how often would it be ok to eat sweets or oils?Thanks!

Rule of thumb: If it comes from the earth, you can eat it. In other words, meats, fish, fruits, veggies, dairy. Anything processed, stay away from it. I don t mean organic, I mean like frozen pizza, bread, cereal, etc. Just act like you are a caveman. You don t have access to frozen burritos anymore. All you can eat is meat and plants. If you do that, you will lose weight easily. The best exercise to burn calories is weight lifting, but I m sure what you do is fine as long as you eat well.As far as oils, you can eat peanuts, as that oil is good for you. Fish oil too. Most others are crap. Sweets, you can have a piece of dark chocolate every day if you want, but otherwise stay away from sweets. Since you aren t THAT serious I m sure you could get away with a few small sweets a week, or one big one.Last, FOR GOD S SAKE, NO POP!!!

I am NOT a dietician, but I started losing gradual weight by stuffing down a big salad once a day for one of my meals. I d use fat free dressing and avoid fattening toppings on it like ham or cheese. Filled me up, and gave me the psychological feeling I was putting good stuff in me instead of fast food.That combined with increased physical activity, stuff like parking at the far end of the lot at the mall or at work, and walking that much further each day - it got me feeling good about what I was doing and the weight started coming off too.

Go here! Sparkpeople.comWhen you sign up it will give you a FREE meal planning guide to help you lose weight. I ve been going there for two months and just from eating healthy I have lost 10 lbs. You can also have a weight lost goal time line where you can say I want to be this skinny by this time and it will let you know how many calories you can eat a day. It s very effective and again free so try it!

You seem like you have a good plan going on with your exercising. Keep that up and you may want to add more work out time instead of 30 min. do 60 min. a day. Stick to fruits and veggies. Cut out oils, sugars and fat. There s all types of low calorie cook books and websites online. I m only 4 11 so I know what you mean. 5 lbs. extra on us looks like 20 lbs on someone else.

Its really easy to eat yummy fruits and vegetables that are juicy. Also, when you eat celery, it takes more calories to digest the food, than the celery is itself. And its really filling. Keep exercising and eating right and you will see results!

Make carrots and Swiss chard as the main dish in you meal. Berries, pears, and oranges as snack. Cut down on sugar and sweet and starchy food. Oil should be no more than 1 teaspoon a day. Increase you exercise to 45 minutes a day.

You should exercise for at least 1 and a half hours everyday, and you should start eating fruit and salads (mixed). You can eat sweets every 2nd day at the most- but not alot, because then you ll start getting cavities.Hope this helps

You need to have correct information if you want to lose weight. You can did way that I lost 19 pounds in 45 days. It works amazing and It will work for you too. You can find more information at http://bit.ly/654wejh9

never heard anyone asking to lose weight slowly. but try the low carb diet it will shed some pounds but not to quickly. @_@

Cut out sugars! All of them, and remember how some foods, may not start as sugars, but turn into them, after digested.

No one particular food is going to burn fat and make you lose weight. Eat whole, naturally occuring foods. Nothing processed, packaged or anything with added sugar, salt, artificial sweetners or preservatives. Live by this quote: If you can t hunt it, fish it, pick it from a tree, bush or the ground, DON T eat it. You must excersie as well. I highly recomend Interval Training. It is very similar to circuit training. It combines cardio(for fat burning) and resistance training(for building lean muscle tissue) into one workout. These are very fast and effective workouts that don t have you spending hours in the gym. Most of them you can do at home! No fancy equip-ment needed. For example, pick 6 exercises. Complete each one for 30 seconds without rest in between. That equals 1 round. After each round rest 60-90 seconds then repeat whole circuit 3-5 more times. I like to do a bodyweight circuit(no added weights, just your bodyweight used as resistance) = squats, push-ups, planks, lunges, pull-ups mountain climbers. Three rounds of those 6 exercises is an AWESOME workout and it only takes me 12 minutes!!!! hope this helps!