Wednesday, March 16, 2016

If I stop eating wheat all together how long will it help me lose weight faster? -

I m 5 5 1/2, 146.5 pounds, 28-281/2 inch waist, 39-40 inch hips. I ve just started going to the gym three days a week and working out for 45 minutes. I m not fat in the least, but I am over weight, I was thinking that 130-140 pounds would be right for me, what do you guys think?

First off, if your not fat then being over your ideal body weight is not a bad thing, its usually good and means your athletic have have some muscle. Don t try to cut down muscle. Maybe you want to lose some fat that you have to look even more lean.To answer your question now, when you say wheat that is such a big category and it is essential to a healthy lifestyle that you would be worse off cutting out wheat.One thing you can do is eat only wheat that is 100% whole wheat or whole grain nothing with enriched wheat and such, these are the ones that make you gain weight. Things like white bread and pizza crust.So dont cut out all wheat

Eat all u want hunn...just excercise! Stop being lazy and quit blaming food. Cut down on certain foods especially Trans -fat foods if needed, but don t stop eating. You gotta use your gym membership for it to be effective dear..get off your butt!!!

Actually, you are not even overweight. You can weigh up to 152lb for 5ft5 1/2. And your measurements sound perfectly fine. I mean since when is a 28 inch waist a health issue? So I would just concentrate on toning up and not worry so much about the weight. If you want to lose a few pounds, that s fine but don t get obsessed about it because that s not healthy.I m sorry if some previous posters have made you feel you are overweight, but they are just clueless and ignorant. I m telling you from a medical point of view that you are fine.Take care : )

dont stop eating because that would make u anerexic and that can kill people

you are not over weight, are you crazy. going to the gym for toning up is just enough.

LOL!!! I am 5 5 1/2 too i was 147 and am now 130 b/c i cut out all processed foods, carbs, sugary drinks, sweets and work out everyday now (well 6 days now )!!! It s really about cutting calories I went down to 900 a day (to lose weight ) (which i don t recommend ) and was exercising. but there are healthy ways to do it ! :) Wheat is good for you, it s the white that s bad, white bread/pasta..etc... If you need your bread i recommend wheat 9grain or Ezekiel Bread (my fav) low glycemic index which is good!!! (and lower your bread intake to once a week if you can) Eat lots of fruit and veggies, drink water water water and eat a breakfast. I can even start my day if i dont eat breakfast. Eat small meals and if you need a snack grab fruit... Protein, is good too. I m a vegetarian but i eat fish and tofu and egg whites.. It s all about portion control, calorie intake (cut your cals to 1200) and cals burned. Try to go to the gym 5 times a week if you want to see quick results..i used to work out 7 days a week but had to cut it to 5. Not telling you this to tell you what to do, but just give you a little idea.. Hope this helps... Good Luck.