Thursday, April 14, 2016

How to lose weight? get rido constant lazyness? and put the important things in front of me? -

Okay, first of all I need to loose serious weight, I mean am 15 and it should be easy but it isn t I mean Im nt sure how to manage this situation and it quite sucks ( i have a horrible eating disorder, I eat small when I have to eat but when I dont I eat like there was no 2morrow, also I need to loose it as fast as possible and like about 60 to 80 pounds pliz help!) ...my other issue is that Im horribly lazy, I leave everything at the last minute and I need counseling in time management :( and I think that s one of the reasons Im sitll over weight.....also I can think of a way to put the important things in front of my to do list, right now Im doing a report that s do 2morrow and I had like 4 weeks to fdo it and Im doing it now at 11 p.m ...pliz any advice on how to turn my messy life around??Thnks

I have the same problem and Im 21. Except I only have 15 to lose.

You said it yourself, my friend. You could almost certainly benefit from some counseling. See if you can arrange an appointment with a psychologist or a licensed clinical social worker. If you or your parents can not afford this, there are programs to help you in most major cities.

Seek medical help and a consultant with a legit therapist. I would also suggest reading a few good books.Laws of attraction and Think and Grow Rich. Every young person should be required to read these before they graduate and go to college.

I am living a very much healthier lifestyle after coming acrosss here. www.icety.info/makehealthy

hey brotha from anotha motha! i have the same problem and im the same age. i need to loose abt 50 or 60 lbs. im stressed to the max and lazy as hell. the best thing i think to do is write a list of goals over the next month, week, and day. example- go for a 10 min walk on mon. wed. fri. and eat somethng health for breakfast evryday. as for the weight... well im still not someone to ask! i need to start eating health. simple as that sounds, its so hard. i plan on replacing one bad meal with a healthy one for two weeks then move it up to two healthy meals. over time i hope to control how much i eat (hardest part for me!!) and pick healthier things. i dont have the money for therapy or gym memberships so im working on eating less and making my chocies healthier but im taking it slow because i cant stick to anything. i hope reading this monster of words helped a little and good luck to you!!!

well the best thing would of course be exercise. another thing is if u eat sugary foods like icecream candy u know sweats like right before u go to bed. if u realy want to lose wait u realy need to do a-lot of work. like running, jogging or walking, or lifting weights. i am also 15 years old and u are right at our age it should be easy. for myself i weigh about 145 to 150 and i work out almost alnight. or any time that i get bored or something. but the most thing is the commitment and the supportiveness that u get from people around u. all i can say is just get out there and do it.hope this helped