Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Any ways to lose weight fast (like 30 days) ? -

I m 19, 5 3, and i weigh 138lbs... i just cant stop eating and i need to lose weight before i go to Florida next month. My goal weight is 115. How can i lose the weight fast?!?!?

i use to be 130 but know im 115 cuz i only eat like 2 times a day lol =] i know its not healthy but hay it works oh and drinking lots of water can cause water weight too so do your best!!

Atkins is probably the fastest. Also, I found that cutting gluten out of my diet helped me to lose weight and cut my appetite.

I would try this workout. At the same time you will be gaining muscule and burning fat. So its awesome. WHAT YOU LL NEED: Two 5 pounds weights.* means one 5 pound weight in each hand.If you don t have two 5 pound weights try using water bottles full of water.Workout:Stretch*20 Bench Press x3 20 squats x3*20 side arm lifts x320 crunches x320 push-ups x3*20 lunges x320 leg lifts x3Walk for 30 minsStretchStretching before your workout helps you not to pull a muscule during your workout.Stretching after your workout helps you not be AS sore afterward. I try to do this everyday, but I m sure you would get results doing this only 2-4 days a week. I recomend everyday.Eat 1500 calories a day and drink 8 glasses of water daily.You will lose weight and tone up!I ve lost 6 pounds and I ve only been doing it for a week!You can do it! i know you can!You will be sore. and it will hurt but you can do it.Don t be scared to add more excercises of more reps.Hope this works for you!

go vegan, do cardio two times a week, yoga three times a week. There you go, problem solved.