Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Does anyone have a excercise and food schedule that helps lose weight? -

i was wondering if anyone had a certain schedule that they use to lose weight fast like a food and excercise schedule. no matter what i do it is hard to lose weight i am about 5 6 and weigh around 150 pounds im looking to lose around like 20-25 pounds of stomach fat and then start to work on abs if anyone has a schedule please HELP!!!!!!

Ive lost a little over 10 pounds a month w/ this. Ive been on it for 2 months and since Im doing it the healthy way, Ive managed to NOT gain any weight back even when I cheated on my diet for like a week straight (no joke)-Eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Find out what your caloric intake required is to lose weight and follow it.-I exercise every morning. 3 days on, 1 day off. I eat at least 30-1 hour before I start (If you dont do this your body will not be burning fat and you will be weak) If I have one hour before I exercise I will eat a full meal based on my caloric intake (oatmeal w/ skim milk a fruit) If I only have 30 min Ill eat one fruit and some almonds-My main goal is fat loss, so for the first month Id do one hour cardio (taebo) alternating between 3 hour long dvds. The second month, I started doing my one hour tapes, then 20 min of strength w/ weights and/or pilates. Im probably going to change it up the next month so I wont hit a plateauTry this and you will lose AT least 20lbs in one month. Be persistent, develop a routine and dont give up. The first two weeks is hardest and results will not show until one month.Good Luck!