Thursday, June 23, 2016

How much weight have you lost and how did you do it? How long did it take? -

I am NOT asking how to lose weight... I just would really like to hear some nice and motivational stories from real people and their actual experiences. I understand that in general you need to eat healthy and exercise daily to achieve actual weight loss. :o)Just any experiences from people would really be nice to read.

i was 171lbs last spring and i currently weigh 130lbs so i ve lost about 40lbs. it took me only 3-4 months because weight falls off me quickly and i have kept it off for a year. in order to lose weight i ate the same breakfast everyday and kept my calories to about 1500 and swam for 1 hour everyday. once a week i would give myself the taco bell or pizza whatever it was i wanted and eat whatever i wanted for that one day. i am now a size 2 and i feel happy with the way i feel and look and i think my boyfriend does too :D

after my first pregnancy i gain 30lbs, i tried to loss weight through exercise after that but i was successfully to loss weight of just 2 lbs after doing hard exercises.so i was disappointed on this stage, then one of my friend suggest me http://www.cleanserevolution.com/ ISagenix first i used isagenix 9 day program and loss almost 7lbs now a day i am trying isagenix 30 day program its really working for me and i hope i will become on the same weight where i was before pregnancy

my mom used to weight like 220 and now shes 130 and she s 42 but she looks 31 and it makes her look younger and it took her like 7 months she did it the healthy way but there was a time where she became obsessed with loosing weight and wouldnt eat anything but i snitched on her with her doctor and she reached to 110 and now shes healthy and looks alive.:)

I cut out processed carbs: White flour, white rice etc. Stayed far away from enriched foods. I started eating whole grains and whole wheat, lots of fruit and veggies. I stuck to a 1200 cal a day diet. Some may say that s low, but it works out for me. I cut out high fat foods of course, 26g maximum of fat daily. I walked/ran on a treadmill for 30min, 6 days a week, did free weight exercises 5days a week.I lost about 30lbs in 4 months. I only have about 10-15 more to go.

ive been on a diet for just 3 weeks and ive lost 10 pounds so far:) im a 17 year old girl and overweight and ive been eating really well and doing 30 mins cardio daily. its actually changed me into a whole different person, like im so much stronger already and i feel great:) i hope to lose 30 more pounds to be a perfect weight

Im 13 and perfectly healthy but my mom.....My mom has been big boned all of her life and about 3 years ago she was 300+ lbs. she realized she needed to workout. Then she joined Weight Watchers. Since then she has been seeing her weight watchers consultant and with her my mom had lost a whopping 230 and now she looks like she is 30 when she is 50. I am so proud of her. I ? MY MOMMY

About 30 lbs, within a year, i just made sure i walk through out the day more then used to, just running every day errands. and food wise i ate what ever i wanted but tried to reduce portions

Eat less and exercise daily.

I have lost 50 lbs of fat and gained some lbs in muscle. I was pretty over weight and out of shape. Now I am pretty fit and have a four pack - still working on the bottom 2 =).1. I drink Only* water, coffee, low fat milk, and sugar free tea.I avoid all soda s and juices which are full of calories and sugar.2. The only meats I eat are chicken and fish (grilled, NOT fried)chicken and fish are filled with protein and good* fats Low on badfats. I avoid beef and steaks which have a lot of saturated fat3. I eat only whole grains - whole grain bread, whole grain pasta, whole grain cereal, etc. whole grains are a great source of fiber andlow in bad carbs. I avoid all white breads and pastas which are filled with empty carbs and usually store as fat4. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables with every meal.5. I lift weights 2-3 times a week. lifting weights builds muscle - -muscle burns fat. the more muscle you gain the more calories youburn throughout the day.I Also, (I know it sucks) cut out all the junk food - potato chips, candy, cakes, ice cream, etc, etc.And, I stay pretty active - taking the stairs instead of the elevator, walking the dog, doing lawn work, I ride a bike to work, clean house, play with my daughter, etc...I stay active, workout, and eat healthy - the best way (maybe only* way) to go