Sunday, July 24, 2016

How can i lose weight fast?? -

i m 13, 65kg - 61 kg (143.3-134.4 lb), 162cm-165cm (5.3 feet - 5.4 feet)

The fastest way to lose 20 lbs of ugly fat?A: Cut your head off!

Just exercise, good healthy diet and no smoking.At the second you are thinking of those stuff in the market that guarantees to shed your weights, don t bother. Usually they got side effects.

I am exercising in a gym (stepper, precor, no running). Once in 2 or 3 days, continuously. 3 times of meal, but the portion is only 1/3 of my regular meal. That helps. Btw, I was 59 kg, 161 cm of height. Now my weight is 56 kg, in 2 months. (O yeah, no more sugar in your drinks, replace them with honey. And no snacks, no cakes, no cookies, no sodas, no chocolates. Health needs a hard work.)

I lost 55 pounds and 5.5 inches from my waist by cleansing my body. I used a great system that gives the body nutrition and also helps to cleanse it of the toxins, chemicals, pesticides and preservatives. You can learn more by calling toll free 1-877-587-4647 or order online from http://thebestcleansingdiet.com good luck with those goals, you can do it if you want it bad enough!

You re about my frenemy s weight and height.. only she s a bit heavier. Go play a sport (the kinds that require a sufficient amount of movement), cause this way you re shedding the pounds but amusing yourself. ;)

Exercise and eat 1500 calories everyday while drinking plenty of water.

southbeach diet:no carbs or sugars for 2 weeks :)or...No fast food and lots of Cardio excercise!