Wednesday, July 20, 2016

How to lose weight fast before May? -

Okay so I m 13 and I weigh 148 pounds and I want to loose weight before May or at least April.My height is about 5 0.So if anyone can help me it ll be greatThank You

I know you ll hate this - but at 13 you really shouldn t be getting into that weight worry - it just makes you sick -- having said that, I know how you feelThe only way to really lose fat is to do cardio and eat right. For cardio - if you want fast weight loss, you have to work hard. Warm up by walking for five minutes. Then do sprints - an all out run - for a minute and half, and then walk for a minute. Repeat this sequence for thirty to forty-five minutes. As I was telling the other girl, if you even want faster results, I would do cardio twice a day.As far as diet - Don t drink soda or juice. And stay away from junk food. Drink lots of water. Eat fruit and vegetables. But please don t get into an all out diet right now - you will mess your body up. I would just stay away from the junk and believe me the weight will fall off you, if you are doing the cardio.Hope I helped.

You can easily lose 15 pounds in a couple of weeks, and even more in a month or two. But keep in mind it is not healthy to lose weight fast. The slower you go, the easier it id for you to maintain the weight.So first thing to do, is cut the sweets and bread, cakes, sandwiches and too much potato.Other thing, have at least one day a week for detox. Helps a lot. Most importantly, drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, and start using smaller plates - to keep your portions smaller.You can also follow the steps from the guide on this website: http://www.bestwaytoweightloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-a-week

I m exactly the same height weight and age. I m seeing results really fast by eatting a lot of carrots and celery. It also helps to do torso twists and some jogging in place. Also, sqats work really good.

Try the Little Jack workout.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� it works great