Tuesday, July 19, 2016

How to lose weight?? my height is 160cm n my weight is 60 kg.. n Im 17, turning 18 yrs old dis year..? -

if you really want to lose your weight don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details visit the below website.

You just need to lose a little.First go for brisk walks. They are great for burning fats and trimming lower body fats.Next, eat healthily with lots of veggies, lean meat and complex carbs . They will increase your metabolism rate and burn more fats.Stay this way and make it your lifestyle. Then you can stay slim all your life.I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs and gain better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs for more than a year.Details such as meals, recipes, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blogXiaozhen