Thursday, July 28, 2016

What have YOU done to lose weight fast that has been successful for you? -

By saying losing weight fast, I mostly mean losing slighly more than 1-2 pounds a week, like say 3-4 pounds. But if people had success in losing more weight than that over the course of a week, I m interested in hearing about it as well as your before and after weight. No lectures please. Thanks

when i was trying hard to lose weight for my wedding i managed to lose 7 lbs in one week, by really watching what i ate and literally working out for an hour at the gym for 6 nights but to be honest, i felt quite weak and i did feel my body had suffered for it, just sticking to a healthy diet and working out 3 times a week WILL, over the right space of time help you lose and keep off the weight

This is what I do! :]WHAT WHAT I HAVE: Two 5 pounds weights.* means one 5 pound weight in each hand.p.s If you don t have two 5 pound weights try using water bottles full of water.Workout:Stretch*20 Bench Press x3 20 squats x3*20 side arm lifts x320 crunches x320 push-ups x3*20 lunges x320 leg lifts x3Walk for 30 minsStretchStretching before your workout helps you not to pull a muscule during your workout.Stretching after your workout helps you not be AS sore afterward. I try to do this everyday, but I m sure I would get results doing this only 2-4 days a week. I recomend everyday. I Eat 1500 calories a day and drink 8 glasses of water daily.I lost weight and toned up!I ve lost 6 pounds and I ve only been doing it for a week!

I had too many pounds in all the wrong zones until I checked out acai berry, I know they say that pills don t work, nevertheless they certainly worked for me, and they ve been featured on CNN too. There is a free trial going on at the moment at http://eppenset.zndd.biz , try it, why not?