Thursday, August 11, 2016

How to lose weight fast???!!!? -

I m a 15 year old girl and i m 5 10. People don t consider me overweight, but i have some weight that i really want to lose in about 2 months. I want to work on my abs, thighs, and butt. I already do volleyball practice for 2 hours twice a week, but i just wanted to know what would be good to eat or exercises to do to lose some of that fat. Thanks.

If you are satisfying your body s need of aerobic exercise with your Volleyball practice, then do some light strength / weightlifting exercises four times a week and take care of what you eat. You can also try the Power Plate.

listen to the person who had jo-jo effect for 6 times. don t lose more than 4-5 kilos a month. or you ll be sorry. i can say that there is nothing more humiliating than to gain more weight than you lost.