Sunday, August 14, 2016

What is the best way to lose weight fast?? -

There is no best way because losing weight too quickly is just as bad as keeping it. Slow down, make a schedule and set long term goals. Think about it this way, you didn t get overweight overnight or in a week, so you won t lose it overnight or in a week. Patience. Slow and steady wins in the long run ; )

Cardio work out. running jogging anything that gets your blood flowing and heart rate up. Eat healthy like fruit, vegies whole wheat bread,nothing with alot of grease fat or salt.

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at http://less-weight.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

I would say WEIGHT WATCHERS!!! IT REALLY WORKS you will lost at least 2-4 pds. per week if you follow the plan....has worked for me...good luck to you ..

Weight loss is a tricky topic. Lots of people are unhappy with their present weight, but most aren t sure how to change it - and many would be better off staying where they are. You may want to look like the models or actors in magazines and on TV, but those goals might not be healthy or realistic for you. Besides, no magical diet or pill will make you look like someone else.So what should you do about weight control?Go to: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-PrVWXRM9dLUFol6cuU5ZQT5xhzSoSw--?cq=1

Hi,I ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don t work!A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it s actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it s 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That s why I recommend you check this product at http://better-life-thinner.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.Good luck!

By eating nothing.