Sunday, September 11, 2016

How to lose weight before school? -

Hi, I m 16 years old, and currently 180 pounds. My height is 5 7 and this is what I do. I run for 5 minutes non-stop (yes, I admit)3 sets of 25 situps5 sets of 20 benching.And pretty much after that, before I go to bed, I do 3 sets of 25 situps again and 15 pushups after. I began to eat a lot healthier now. No more sodas, fast foods, and such. Raisin bran cereal, vegetables, lots of fruits, and I drink water and milk ONLY.Am I not running enough?

You should try Thermogen Plus, you can maintain your normal diet while you lose weight. Your accumulated fat is exposed through body heat and eliminated in the urine, bowel movements and sweat. it doesn t cost much and it works pretty good. you can find it at www.ardysslife.com/jshabazz

I highly recommend you my weight loss program. It works amazing and easy. If you are really serious about losing weight. You should check this out weight loss correct program. It will work for you if you do it correct. I lost 20 pounds in 45 days with this program. You can get more info here http://bit.ly/jtyty

running itself doesnt do anything, its getting your heartrate up you have to get your heartbeating at a point where it burns calories for a substantial amount of timethats why you need cardio, the best thing you can do is go running for like 30 min everyday and sprint for 1 min without slowing, then jog for 5, and keep doing this

you need to run more for sureatleast 1-3 miles