Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How to lose weight fast? -

i weigh 200 pounds but i really want to lose weight fast. like 20 pounds or my stomach fat.. anything! please help!

Hey,You know what, I like wanted to lose a lot of weight a while back too, and I was like, no diet works, and my husband isn t being honest with me, so I started surfing the web.I hit a website http://www.getslimandsexy.comI checked it out, did some of the exercises everyday and tried the great diet they offered.IT IS FABULOUS and you should try it and see if your weight is affected =)I lost 45 pounds.

Watch your portion sizes. Opening a bag of rice cakes and eating all of them in one sitting isn t going to help you lose weight. When eating chips, nuts, or dried fruit put a portion in a small bowl and then put the bag away. That way you won t mindlessly eat a larger portion than you had intended. Even if you only make minimal changes to your diet choices, reducing portion size will inevitably reduce caloric intake. A great way to watch portion sizes while snacking is to buy one serving 100 calorie packages - and they come in many favorite snack food items!

Anyone trying to lost weight fast should look into the Acai Berry. It is one of the most nutritional foods on earth. The high vitamins and anti-oxidents in Acai contributes to rapid weight loss.