Monday, September 26, 2016

How to lose weight with what ive got.... DURING THE WINTER!!!!? -

Ok I m 14 years old and 5 6.5 and bout 170ish lbs I m not sure really but the weight is mainly in my butt, theighs, and tummy areas. I play softball and volleyball but, there not in season and so Im doing nothing but getting fatter for this winter and I really really dont want that to happen soo I need ur help I would like to loose around 50 to 20 lbs b4 summer that is my main goal but I have no idea what to do. So my question is how can I do this? I have a treadmill, exercise bike, weight bench, yoga for dummies movies, and soon a yoga mat. I have no idea how long I should work out on each one, or how many sit ups I should do? How long every night should I work out, how many times a week? Also an eating plan would help to what should I eat for breakfast (right now I dont eat breakfast because I m not hungery in the mornings) but should I pack a lunch for school and what should I pack? What about dinner? P.S. not goin anorexic or belemic

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

#1: Build Muscle. The absolute number 1 way to increase metabolism naturally is to increase lean body mass which means to build muscle. Muscle tissue is metabolically active which is to say that it requires energy to be sustained. A pound of muscle burns about 45 calories of energy per day. This means that adding 10 pounds of muscle will boost metabolism by 450 calories per day. The best way to build muscle is to begin a strength conditioning program. In the Magnetic Diet http://www.magnetic-diet.com/ a method of strength conditioning (Energization Exercises) is described which does not require a gym membership or any special equipment. #2: Aerobic Exercise. Cardio is another great way to speed up metabolism naturally. Whether it is walking, running, a cardio class at the gym, or playing with your family getting your heart rate up will burn calories and increase metabolism by virtue of what has become known as the after burn effect. To calculate how many calories you can increase metabolism by for over 72 different activities use this exercise calorie calculator http://www.magnetic-diet.com/calc/exerci�� It will calculate how much you can speed up metabolism by based on weight and duration of the activity. #3: Drink lots of water each day. Eight to 10 glasses per day. Sipping lots of water will insure that our body is able to detoxify itself, remain properly hydrated and keep our liver functioning properly which is the key to the body s ability to metabolize fat. In addition to its ability to speed up metabolism this practice also helps to control food cravings and act as an appetite suppressant. To learn the most powerful method on the planet to control food cravings naturally get the magnetic diet weight loss program. #4: Meditate. Can sitting absolutely still for 15 minutes be just as effective to boost metabolism as 15 minutes of cardio? How can meditation speed up metabolism? Physical and emotional stress can activate the release of cortisol, a steroid that can slow down your metabolism. Meditation is one of the most effective methods of relieving stress naturally. By developing a regular practice of meditation as is taught in the Magnetic Diet you will calm the mind and the entire physical system. This will help to boost metabolism by virtue of a decrease in the release of the steroid cortisol which not only slows metabolism but is also responsible for an increase in belly fat. #5: Food Magnetism. All foods have one of two types of magnetism. Learn about invigorating magnetism and contaminating magnetism and learn to leverage the field of food magnetism by putting the principles and concepts of the magnetic diet in your own life. The Magnetic Diet is the most comprehensive weight loss success manual ever written. How does food magnetism increase metabolism? Foods with invigorating magnetism speed up metabolism naturally by virtue of the nutritional compounds, components, and phytochemicals. Eat the foods on the magnetic diet shopping list and the seven day success plan to boost metabolism naturally. #6: Be Smart Taking diet pills every day while you eat the same old garbage has never worked to speed up metabolism for anybody and it isn t going to work for you. As it turns out, in 2007 the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) recovered $25 million to settle allegations of deceptive marketing for Xenadrine EFX, CortiSlim, TrimSpa, and One-A-Day WeightSmart diet pills. Don t fall victim to the deceptive marketing and false advertising claims of these and other bogus weight loss programs and products. So instead of wishful thinking, learn exactly what steps to take so that you can increase metabolism and make continual weight loss progress every single day. #7: Keep a Journal People are always surprised when I tell them that keeping a journal can be a boost to their metabolism. How so? Keeping a journal is one of the most important secrets to success in the effort to lose weight. I always counsel my weight loss students to write down everything. Everything that they eat, everything that they feel, and everything that they do. Keep track of all of it. Writing down everything that you eat brings awareness to what you are putting in your mouth and helps you to stay honest. When you get into the habit of writing down everything that you eat and the number of calories you can see and understand if you are going to lose weight or gain weight as a result of the mathematics of weight loss. By having a record of what you have eaten you ll know whether or not you are on track and what you need to do to compensate by adding more activity if you have been overeating. In addition to writing down everything that you eat you should also be sure to write down all of your exercise activity keeping a record of all of your workouts. For cardio write down what you are doing how long you are doing it for and how fast you are doing it. If you are weight training write down every set that you do of each exercise and how many reps you have done. Be sure to write down the number of calories burned for each workout. You can estimate the number of calories using this exercise calorie calculator. #8: Get Educated It s unfortunate but also true that we are constantly bombarded and overloaded with misinformation when it comes to health and nutrition. If you want your metabolism to work at it s best it is absolutely important that you become knowledgeable about what truly works to boost metabolism, lose weight, and burn fat fast. I ve written what I believe to be the best diet success manual on the planet (The Magnetic Diet) but I ve also read just about every other book out there on diet and nutrition and the two absolute best that I have found (other than my own of course) are Mike Geary s Truth About Abs and Tom Venuto s Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle. Both Mike and Tom are experts at what really works get your metabolism revved up into high gear so that your body becomes a fat burning furnace. I ve written detailed reviews of both these great books which you can access using these links:Truth About Abs Book Review http://www.magnetic-diet.com/six-pack-ab��Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Book Review http://www.magnetic-diet.com/six-pack-ab��

Let me tell you how my battle is being done. Everybody is different because of individual metabolism and genetic inclinations so losing 50-20 lbs will take different amounts of time for different people. I am 5 7 and 155lbs right now and I have lost 1-2lbs a month. I ve seen some people lose 10lbs in a month, but that would be at their peak loss. I ve lost 10lbs in over 4 months. Slow but I can see the results!Just follow a simple equation: Take in less calories than you burn off. This was/is MURDER for me since I used to pride myself on how much I could eat. It will NOT be easy. Something that helps is to start eating nutritious food which will usually have way more of what your body needs and tries to get from all the probable junk that you may accidentally be eating now. You will need to start eating breakfast. I found out through experience and reading that eating more meals per day will help you from OVEREATING during your usual meals. This doesn t mean snack obsessively. Just try to eat a little something in the morning to round off the extra fries you may be getting at lunchtime.If you re craving salty chips at least start reading the back of the chip bags to see which has less calories/chip and choose that one. If you re craving cookies, try to make your own, and then you ll SEE what it is you re putting into them and make you think twice. And for goodness sake, dont get snared to buy junk food with healthy promises instead of normal healthy food that is occasionally sprinkled with water in the supermarket. My lifestyle isn t that much different, but because of smart choices, I m seeing results!Hmmm exercise... If your goal is to lose weight, you can put away the yoga tapes and mat. You will need to do something that will make you break a sweat. I chose to run on treadmills and play that dancing videogame because both calculated how many calories I burned. This way I could match that against a rough guess of what I was eating each day. But it helped because now when I m about to pick up a candy bar, I look at the back to see how many calories it is and I think ugh... I have to work out for like 30 minutes to burn this off. After a while with the machines counting for you, you will have a good sense of how many calories you re burning after a different exercise. Also after you work out, you will be starving, so make sure you eat so that your body can have energy to heal itself and make more muscle as well. If you only work out and starve yourself, you wont be up for much exercise in a few days.A few extra tips:1) Walk, run or bike everywhere. I lost 15 lbs in 2 months when I was traveling in Europe. This is because i had no car.2) You may not be losing weight, BUT your body may be losing it s softness. Weight does not always equal pudginess.3) Drink lots of water to replace what you re losing exercising.4) Even when you do some exercise outside of your routine, try to also put in a few minutes with your routine instead of totally ignoring it. It is very easy to fall out of your routine.Good luck!