Thursday, September 22, 2016

I want lose weight really fast. How do I do this? -

What is the quickest way to lose the most weight? I m open to any diet/excerise regimens, but not surgery or pills. I need to lose weight, fast!

I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.http://www.caloriesperhour.com/Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 pagehttp://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamykeStay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!

Hun, I am on my way to losing 60 pounds and I have already lost 20 in my first month and a half! I want to look good for when my husband comes home from Iraq in April and even lose a lot before a trip to Dallas in Feb. I don t spend any more money on this plan than I did on my grocery bills. I take my vitamins and supplement pills, eat a slice of choc pie for breakfast and then a fruit smoothie for lunch and have whatever I want for dinner...and I hate exercise so its not for me! I love how I feel and for the first time I found a diet that works!the website is www.herbalife.com and I am so thrilled with my weightloss that I am now a distributor myself! Let me know if I can help you they way my weightloss coach (and best friend) has helped me! Good Luck! ~JoAnn

short of losing a limb or organ, you have to be patient. exercise is important so prepare to sweat for a lot of cardio to burn fat if you want to lose faster 90 mins of it, although, it depends on your current health, always consult your doctor before taking on a program. do weight training to tone and increase strength and metabolism. 6 small meals is a good idea to keep your body burning fuel all day. Don t eat late, 7pm is a good rule, or 3h before bed. You need to burn more calories than you take in, I believe another answerer added links to calorie estimation websites, this is only an estimate of your needs. I suggest a website called sparkpeople.com . it is free and will help you find your personal goals and track daily progress, meals, and exercise. I also do the master cleanse, it is intense you have to have a lot of willpower to complete it. it is not really meant for weight loss, it is internal cleansing/ detox and basically a minimum of 10 days fast, but a perk is weight loss. I suggest googling it and reading different things about it. You can find the pdf of the book if you google master cleanser pdf. good luck

186 in 1 day; got divorce

the best to lose your weight is be as a vegetarian. at the same time you should do exercise as much as you can becouse there is a proove that every single movements can burn your calories and you also should try to avoid any kind of junk foods. have a enough sleeps at least 8 hours but not less than 6 hours becouse it could make you gain your weight.If you think you cannot be a full vegetarian and its very hard for you to make it try to be a vegetarain at least for 3 days per week.and u will see the best results will come on your way as your desire. trust me it really works!al the best!!!