Saturday, September 10, 2016

My knees go out and Iook fat.. how to lose weight in them? -

Get off your *** and walk around. It s not rocket science.

You don t you lose weight all over.

I ve never found a good way to spot reduce so I suggest a healthful diet and moderate exercise to tone up all over your body. If you have any health concerns or haven t seen a doctor recently you should get a checkup before beginning a new exercise program. You might also ask the doctor if your knees really are a problem or if you are just being too hard on yourself. No one is perfect, but if you accept yourself you ll feel better about your appearance and be off to a good start. Good luck!

Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little help so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at http://www.healthy-and-thin.us , they give you a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.

As a doctor and anyone knowing about losing weight will tell you waalk walk walk is the best to lose any weight,so WALK! Its good for your health anyway.

Squats, suicides, side sprints

Get a real sharp knife and just cut them the way you want them to look.....Next question please.

The weight is in your upper body. Lose weight there and your knees will get thinner too.

Buy some thigh-master type products. You have to keep your legs constantly moving if you want to reduce fat.

You can t lose weight in one specific area. Your body determines where you will lose weight. My suggestion would be to watch what you eat (no sweets or greasy foods, but eat more fruits and vegetables) and do aerobic exercise (like running, swimming, biking) about an hour a day to lose that excess weight. Hope that this helps and good luck:)

go jog 50 minutes every day.