Friday, October 21, 2016

Im considering going on the Pure Weight Loss Program and wanted to hear real results from real people. Thanks -

Since college I ve packed on some major weight and have went from a size 12 to a size 20. I m only 26 and enough is enough! I know that diet and excercise are the answer but I just don t have the discipline to stick with a healthy diet especially with my work and social life. I ve signed up for a free consultation with a Pure Weight Loss center but I m afraid I may just spend more money and not get real results. I ve tried the South Beach Diet, Atkins, cutting various other things from my diet and excercising but have only seem moderate results. Has anyone tried the program? Does it work? Is it worth the money? Please give me some advice before I spend more money and time just to be disappointed again!!! Thanks!

I have been wondering about that program myself. It doesnt seem like these answers give any information about the program. Please update me when you do go to the consultation. Also...they will try to get you to buy right then...leave your purse in the car. That way you will have to think about it before you buy. Dont be swayed if you dont feel comfortable. Please come back and tell me about it. Thanks.

i have been thru a similar situation n i had also signed up for a weigth loss program, it sucks believe me . i ended up spending money, the results are temporary. once the program is done, u will again start putting on weight, so dont waste money on it,one lesson i learnt is, there is NO SHORTCUT to weightlossit maybe be difficult for you to stick to a healthy diet, but thats the only way. also, do aerobics or hit the gym. u ll lose weight n also be healthier.n plz dont lose patience, diet n exercise are the only two ways to a healthy weight loss programAll the Best

Hi,I ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don t work!A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That s why I recommend you check this product at http://www.thin-quick.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.Good luck!

I have used the plan, and yes it is expensive, but they DO teach you how to stabalize and maintain your weight for the long run. There is no trick to it, its eating healthy and exercising, you use regular grocery store food and you buy their bars, which are really good and really help me with my sweet tooth and my big appetite. Like I said, there is no magic pill that will make it work, if you are dedicated and take advantage of the counselors and products it will work, but its up to you, not them. Good Luck!!