Friday, October 14, 2016

Is diet coke ok for a weight loss program? -

I am on a fairly strict, high protein low fat diet. I think it would be okay, because it has like, no calories or sugar or anything? But people tell me it will hinder progress?I think it s bad for you coz of chemicals and that? But would it actually affect weight loss?

It will hinder your progress. When you drink artificial sweeteners, your body doesn t recognize that you ve had something sweet and will still crave something with sugar. Also, your body tends to know how many calories it has consumed based on how food tastes. When you use artificial sweeteners, your body gets confused because it s had a lot of sweet stuff and yet no calories. So it can no longer be an accurate judge of how many calories you ve had and you will eat too much.I know it sounds like a bunch of bull, but it s true. Artificial sweeteners will wreck your diet. Look at how fat our country has gotten since diet soft drinks first came on the market. Don t use them.

If you absolutely cannot resist drinking Diet Coke, than do so sparingly. It is not just because of all of the artificial sweeteners and other chemicals that make Diet Coke unhealthy. Carbonation, aspartame, and other ingredients contained within the soda also make it rather unhealthy. If you consume it, my advice would be to do so in moderation.Now, alternatively, if you can resist drinking pop and/or Diet Coke, I would personally substitute your cravings for a good old glass of water.Water is the most underrated beverage and the most healthy as well.Hope this helps.

I have been through it all and know what s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I ve found a great addition to help any one out, it s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace.com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it s the best pill I ve tried and I ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.

I would like to recommend you my weight loss method that works amazing. I find correct weight loss method and applied the method, then I lost weight easy. You need to have the method that works. You can find the best method weight loss that worked for me and lost 12 pounds after 3 weeks. You can find more information from http://bit.ly/djbnvioe2

although its called diet coke, it doesnt really help diets.scientists did a study on animals that showed that if you drink any of those diet soda drinks, in the long run it makes you way hungrier. which wouldn t really help a diet....but if the amount of food is not the problem then go ahead :P

No its dangerous for you. It may be calorie free but it has other dangerous chemicals which can cause chaos in your body. Aspartame can do this which is in diet coke, sodas, etc. It may not affect weight loss.

It s much better if you stick to water, or vitamin waters.Allow yourself a diet coke every now and then to stop monotony.

I lost 40lbs over 6 months through eating healthy and exercising and during those 6 months i drunk a shiiit load of diet coke, diet fanta, coke zero etc! It didn t slow my weight loss down one bit!

Dont drink coke, even if its diet cuz its pumped up with fake sugar and other sugary things. it probably says no sugar thats true but they just make chemical things to put in that r as bad as sugar

No coke is good for weight loss, drink green tea

Good for weight-loss, bad for your health.

yes