Saturday, October 15, 2016

Question about my weight-loss program? -

I m about 35 lbs overweight, and I walk about 3 miles a day and run when I can.I m trying to improve my running time. I have an 8 minute mile, and 3 miles in 25 minutes. However, because of my weight I have a lot of knee problems and other problems that cause the muscles in my leg to get so tight I can barely walk. How can I exercise more to lose weight without hurting myself and having to stop for several weeks.

You should try swimming it is great for people that have knee problems because it is very low impact and it works your whole body

You shouldn t be running if you are having knee problems. If you want to lose weight then you need to start lifting weights. This will build muscle and burn fat. It will help you become stronger and in the long run help strengthen your leg muscles.

Lets put it straight. Losing weight is not that hard, You will never hear me say that it is. All it takes is dedication, motivation and hard work !--There are some fairly simple changes that will greatly improve your chances of weight loss success. Check this out to loss weight,http://weightlosspro.awardspace.com/The best, most effective way to lose weight and keep it off is to simply eat right and exercise. Good diet, minimize saturated fat, use monounsaturated fat-- Always check in gradients of everything you are buyingRelaxation, stress and strain never allow people to be slim.