Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Weight loss program for 13 year old? -

Hey! I am 13, 5 6 , and last time I checked, 135 pounds. My stomach is sort of large, but it s very odd, because it kind of looks like I am pregnant.... but I know I am not. But my thighs, are very different. I am rather athletic, so from the knee to 3 inches below my hip bone is like rock hard, but above that kind of balloons out. My weight does flucuate with my cycle, sometimes two or three pounds. This is my excersize schedule:Monday: Dance for an hour and a halfTuesday: Soccer for 2 hoursWednesday: Run 3 miles or more (time changes due to feeling and course)Thursday: Soccer for 2 hoursFriday: BreakSaturday: Soccer for an hour and a half (normally a game)Sunday: Long run, normally 4 or more miles I am training for a 10k in two weeks, and have been for a month and a half.Please let me know soon( : and no fat jokes. I am not a vegetarian, yet, and I do not have any food allergens.

If you are really serious about losing weight you need to have this way. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss way that lost me 15 pounds in 30 days. It works very well and using correct info will lose your weight fast . You can get more info at http://bit.ly/ieuhg9ie