Thursday, October 20, 2016

What is the BEST weight loss system? -

I wanna know a weight loss program with diet pills, diet and excercise that will make me lose weight pretty fast! i am pretty impatient but I would like to lose 20 more pnds. I recently lost 30 pnds but I had to REALLY deprive myself, take diet pills AND excercise! I just want to know a program that has worked for you and maybe I can get some ideas. Thanks in advance for all the advice!

The best weight loss program is a slow one. The slower you loose weight, the slower (if ever) you gain it back. If you loose it too fast, you gain it again too fast. If you use pills, you ll have to use them again after you ve lost the weight to loose the one you ve gained back later. It s not good to loose weight that way, regardless of how healthy they claim they are. The more natural your weight loss plan is, the better. By natural of course I mean eating right and healthy, excercising, and taking in lots of liquids (water and natural, fresh juices such as fresh orange juice, not soda)

IT S PRETTY SIMPLE CHICK you eat healthy food, and exercise. you get what you put in.

hoodia 100% works well.

Here is a place that reviews a bunch of weight loss programs, dieting aides, supplements and so on. The site even has categories like diabetes, low fat and hypnosis. Pretty cool site. http://www.reviewplace.com/cat-135-Diets�� Many of the programs listed have consumer reviews, so you can read what others think of the different programs. Hope this helps!

I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://losebigweight.com

I use a Natural cleansing and detox system called Isagenix. It works great for me and so many people I know! I have lost 22lbs so far.I lost 12lbs in my first 9 day cleanse. It is totally worth it for other reasons too! I have more energy and sleep better too.Check out the website....Good Luck!

Don t wear clothes. and ye you have lost 20 pounds.

Long term lasting results require healthy diet and moderate exercise. If your diet is extreme, or your exercise routine extreme you are more likely to quit and then gain all over again. Best to stick to a moderate plan and stay with it. True weightloss is a lifestyle change.