Friday, November 11, 2016

Has anyone tried b6 or b12 injections for weight loss? -

I am beginning this new weight loss program since I just delivered 10wks ago. It consists of b-6 and b-12 injections. My friend lost 50pds on this type of program! Has anyone tried this?

Vitamins will not help you loose weight. While they have benefits (b12 helps with circulation which helps boost metabolism) the only way to LOOSE weight is to control fat and calorie intake and to BURN it through exercise. Please do not depend on these shots as your only line of losing weight.....Good luck to you

I never tried it but u should check into everything you venture in before you do it..is it safe? can your body take it? reserch what you re getting into before you doi it..it might help in the long run...

Nope, and I don t want to try it. If you are not exersizing it off, it s not worth the time and money.