Sunday, November 13, 2016

I need help with eating? -

So I m gonna put this bluntly, and be honest.I m fat. I m not anorexic, I really am fat. Like, size 16.I want to lose weight desperately because I hate how I am now, but I don t have the willpower to not eat junk.I ve been through a ton of ****, and that s why I am like this, because I used to binge and comfort eat.I ve also starved myself before and don t even have the willpower to do that anymore.I ve been battling with this for such a long time and am just majorly fed up now, so am asking for any ways I can lose weight quickly please.Any suggestions would be helpful, but please don t criticize me.Thankyou :)

You can try the scarsdale medical diet, it gives quick results, and you just have to follow the menus and stick to the program, and you ll lose weight.I started it one week ago, and lost 7 pounds; and when I was 17, I lost 19 pounds in 14 days with this diet, so I guess it works :)If you want to have a look, here is the link:http://lowcarblisa.tripod.com/thescarsda��you will find all the details of the diet, the menus, the aliments you have to ban, and information about the Doctor that created this diet.doesn t cost a thing, and works ;)Good luck!

If you are very serious about losing weight you should have this way. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss way that lost me 11 pounds in 2 weeks. It works very well and using correct information will lose your weight easy . You can get more information from link below.

Well definitely dont starve yourself, Its not healthy and I can tell you for a fact that it wont do a thing except make you very hungry. Instead you need to eat more healthy foods, not junk. If you look there really are some pretty good, yet healthy foods out there! Try experimenting with new foods like celery, grapes, v8, anything not too high in sugar or fat. You might find something you would like!Also, doing a few push ups a day or taking a jog would be great. Any kind of exercises that will help you burn fat.I know how you feel, and you will get through it. Just please dont worry about what other people think about you, we all have different body shapes! Best of luck!