Monday, November 21, 2016

Is there any weight loss program that truly helps (ie.: Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, etc.)? -

I need to lose about 10-15 lbs. and right now I am not capable of doing it by myself for one reason or another. I know mostly everything I need to do (exercise) and eat, but am just not motivated enough and cannot exercise due to back problems that should hopefully be solved soon. The sweet cravings and carb cravings are killing me, besides putting on the pounds as each day passes, my goal was to be thin last summer. Fat chance for this one if I keep up the pace I have picked up. I was thinking of a weight loss program, does anybody have any experience to share about the results? Please help!Thanks!

Okay, so I have been struggling with my weight for a long time. Finally I decided to cough up the money and join weight watchers. (BTW, I don��t have a lot of money). So its about $18 per week, and I gave up junk food so I��m saving about $30 per week. (just a thought) I lost 12 lbs starting december 15 so on average, I have lost about 1.7 lbs per week. It��s a lot of food, I am never hungry and I have a huge variety of food to choose from. I gave you all the information that you could, now its your decision. )

Well I m 13 and me and my mom signed up for weight watchers about 3 weeks ago..my first week i lost 2.2 pounds...but the next week was really hard because it was my sisters birthday and my moms bf s birthday so there was a lot of cake around so i gained a pound. But trust me Weight Watchers works!

1] control diet2] work out 3] Pills GOOD LUCK i recomomded one of most popular company website below where you can get PILLs for weight loseing for FREE trial. !!!yes they offers free Trials , i used its awesome...........you can try if want !!!www.loosweightfree.com