Sunday, November 27, 2016

Would this be okay...? -

I really want to lose weight for an upcoming party my friend is throwing. If I were to not eat until the party (it s on Saturday - Sunday), and then go back to eating normally, would I starve or get sick or something? It s not even a week, so I can t imagine it being too bad. I just want to be able to look skinny in a bathing suit. I take three different vitamin supplements daily (women s One A Day, 1000mg of vitamin D, and 1000mg of vitamin C), so it s not like I m not getting any nutrients at all.Also, what are some easy exercises I can do at home to lose weight quickly?Please, no rude comments. I m really self-conscious and I just want to look good for the party.Thank you.

You don t want to take vitamins on an empty stomach, it causes you to throw up whatever you have in your system, even if it is just liquids.