Friday, December 16, 2016

Anyone used lipodrene (with ephedra), nuphedrine or the Physicians Weight Loss program to lose weight? -

I m 5 7 , 160 lbs, trying to get down to 125-130 lbs.If you are going to say don t take pills , no magic pill is recommended for long term weight loss or diet and exercise only , DONT BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME RESPONDING. I just want some honest, serious responses from people who have had experiences with any of these methods or know people who have. What were the results? Side effects? Time frame of weight loss?I m trying to lose weight for a June wedding! Thanks :) p.s. If you have experience with the Physician s Weight Loss program, do you have to go in to the center or can you do the program online? When I went for a consultation, the R.N. said I needed to pay $100 for my initial visit (after the consultation), then $18-20/week + cost of the supplement shakes, soups, bars, etc. which, I figured out, would come to almost $400 for 6 weeks - which would allow for a 30-35 lb weight loss.

Just try hoodia. It s all natural and will work better for you and it s cheaper!!! I used desert burn hoodia and lost 33 pounds and have kept it off for over 3 years now. I had back surgery in 04 and put on some weight because I was laying on my back recovering for a while. My buddy mark is practically a personal trainer although not certified or anything, just that he;s really up on all the latest fitness and nutrition supplements and stuff. Anyhow, I asked him what to do and he told me he heard good things about hoodia. I did some research and found out the desert burn was one of the best. I got some and took it on the first day and literally forgot to eat. My appetite is very strong I might ad so when i forget to eat it s kind of a minor miracle. So I took it for a couple of months and my will power was very high and I dropped 33 pounds in just a couple of months and it didn t even seem like I was dieting. I was so psyched about feeling better and losing the weight that I started my own website dedicated to back health, diet tips and all around wellness. You asked, I m telling you. try hoodia. It worked like a charm for me. If you want, cut and paste: online health desert burn hoodia :into your GOOGLE search and you can read all about it and just tons of good diet and nutrition advice Best of luck and take care my friend. You just need a little help. Hoodia will help.

Yes I have used Lipodrene with Hoodia. I feel its one of the best formulated ephedra weight loss products on the market and it s highly effective. As with any ephedra products or ephedra free fat burner, you will receive optimal results by using in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise program.Lipodrene with Hoodia is has been used by millions of people and is definately a hot product.