Monday, December 26, 2016

Does it effect my weight loss program if I am doing body building at the same time? -

I am 17 but 250 lbs I want to kill my weight and I am working on a diet program with body building, will it have negative or positive effects on my program, I am doin chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs now a days, also I am interested in increasing my height I am 5 11 but my weight shows my body fat. please help.

do as you want but i suggest stop doing workout for a month then see the affects.

you definitely want to keep body building but probably emphasize on cardio. Weight lifting will build muscle which will help you burn more fat. As you build muscle you may gain weight but you will lose fat and inches.

Well if you want to loose weight okay and if you do body building it will make you weigh more because mucles weighs more than fat so try loosing weight then do body building thats what I did. Sometimes the scales say im over weight but its my muscle not fat. Mucle weighs more than fat oh and since your 17 your still growing and when you loose weight many ppl look taller but your still growing!

yes but in a positive way ...muscle weighs more than fat so you might not see the difference on the scale but people will notice the loss of inches and the toned body .hang in there and dont forget the abs

Weight lifting will help you lose weight because it s an activity and you re building muscle.You ll need to increase the amount of your weight to keep building muscle. The Kimkins athletic trainer says to lift the maximum amount that will let you do 10-12 reps before the point of exhaustion (i.e., don t bother lifting light weights for an hour).The most important thing to remember is to NOT eat extra because you re working out. When people do that they re always disappointed at weight loss because they just replaced the calories they burned.Let s say that your goal weight is 150 so you re 100 pounds overweight. Each pound = 3500 calories so you re basically carrying around 350,000 calories of food . Congrats on designing a fitness program! Good job!