Tuesday, December 20, 2016

What is wrong with me?! i cant eat healthy!!!? -

i eat really healthy for like 4 days and then i start to feel a little deprived and since over the days i eat healthy i lose weight quickly, i feel like i can reward myself. so i tell myself, im going to have only a tiny bit of ____ . That tiny bit turns into a full on binge that goes for a few days. and then the cycle starts over. Why am I doing this to myself? I know that I am miserable because of this obsession with binging and dieting, but i keep on doing it. Why cant i just be normal and eat healthy consecutively with cheat foods in moderation? anyone have ideas on how to change this cycle?

give yourself 100 calories of something bad every single day. could be chips, or chocolate... but you have 100 free calories of whatever you want to eat every day.and also.. maybe you need to find some healthy foods you LIKE to eat.this is my saving grace website. They teach you how to make healthy versions of your favorite junk food. (like baked onion rings!! you can eat 15 whole onion rings for 1 gram of fat!)hungrygirl.com

who can....its a consumer world ..called temptation.. spirit is willing ..the flesh is weak.. i suppose everyone says the same things to theirself ..lifes not fair dear.. no idk how to change the cycle try to pray maybe or meditate but its overwhelming isnt it..

If you know right diet information and program, diet is easy. If you are serious, you should have fast diet program that works for you. I recommend you my diet program for you. I lost 13 pounds in one month and it was very fast. You can do it too. You can get more information at link below.