Monday, January 23, 2017

How to lose weight fast for a teen? -

I am 15 and weigh around 265 pounds and I m 6 1 1/2 about 6 2. How can I lose weight easily, and I am a guy. I weighed 280 a month ago and all I did was quit all of my soda and sugar but I haven t lost a lot since then.

You need to exercise. Ideally, an hour a day (not all at once). If you can do 30 minutes in the morning and then 30 minutes before supper, at a decent intensity, you ll see more weight come off. Even just going for a nice brisk walk 2 times a day will make a big difference.Check your fruit and vegetable consumption to the food pyramid--are you getting enough? If not, then you probably have other foods replacing them. Focus on getting the proper amount of fruits and vegetables and you ll get less of the other foods you are eating too much of.How about greasy foods? Do you eat a lot of those? Those would be another thing to eliminate that would help you lose weight easily.

A great way to lose weight is to exercise. Just walkin or joggin for 30-45 min a day for 3-5 times a week can help. Also cutting back on eating at fast food restaurants helps. Eat 6 small meals a day instead of 1 or 2 big meals. But most definantly get into some kind of routine with strength building because you want to burn the fat so you can have muscles. if you dont exercies you will just be flabby

You are quite overweight indeed. To lose such excessive weight, I don t recommend you to do any exercises for the moment as they would hurt your knees especially exercises like jogging, jumping rod, basket ball...etc that anythings involved with jumping somehow. Instead, I would recommend you to diet properly at this stage and that would get you much faster effect and safe (unless you really diet properly). If possible, get someone in your family to give you alongside support while you dieting. You need persistence a bit in the early stage. Let them remind you to stay in proper dietings. Don t worry too much as dieting could be fun if you do it in the right way. :)Recently I have just finished helping my teen daughter to lose weight. I have posted up her weight loss experience in my blog. If you like to know more how she did that, do feel free to read it there. Here is the link:http://hoogoodies.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/we-lose-weight-this-wayGood luck!

thats good you dont drink soda.stick to diet!. haha oh and dont eat fast food. or crappy junk food.!