Sunday, January 15, 2017

I need a spell to make me lose weight FAST? -

I need a free and fast spell to make me lose weight (in a white magic none harmful way to me or anyone else) Please help i m just a begginer and not to good with casting them so I need a easy one PLEASE HELP

Take a piece of parchment paper and draw a pentacle in the center. In each point write one word of��Refrigerator Stay Invisible To Me��While writing concentrate on yourself at the desired weight you have in mind.Attach the paper to the fridge, until you reach your goal. Moon should be waning.

wella simple draconian wilthen spell will usually do the trickbut in your particular case, i would summon the demons of andrea to thrash the cellulite within your mortal body.now i know what your thinking- isnt a draconian wilthen spell more commonly used? yes, but the dark wizards of the northern mountains tend to be very greedy of the production of this spell, which is why the demons of andrea are a more pheasible option.

fast way to loose weight cut way back on bread I am an expert on this. cut way back on bread and crackers exercise 2 hours a day. eat breakfast, snack,lunch,snack and dinner. if you don t eat enough your body while shut down.please rate my answer the best!please answer mine its in diet and fitness Am I fat or am I normal?

spellcasting to lose weight? have you ever seen Thinner you sure you want to cast a spell to be thin? spells are bull crap it s all in your mindhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYuZdszzi��watch this

i am such a lard azz ploompa, i look like an oompa loompa. help me lose these few pounds, so when i fall i wont need help off the ground. that should do it.

Ok... here goes...Alakazam - you will now lose weight fast by eating better and exercising every day.Hope it works.

LMAO

mmmm ask harry potter

ha somebody is sharing their boredom w/ us..

Have u ever heard of working out??

...are you kidding me?