Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Quit smoking...how to lose weight!!!? -

I have quit smoking for almost two months now and I have gained almost 8 pounds since then altough I have been doing more than 40 minutes cardio and watching my diet all the time. Before I stopped smoking I was 100 pounds, and I want to keep that weight but seems more than impossible...even though I am eating less and doing more cardio I am still gaining weight..so how long do you think this will go for? How can I go back to my prior weight????I was happy with the way my body was and qutting smoking was a very important thing to do and I do not want to go back to smoking but I also do not want to gain weight!!!

First Let me congratulate you on quitting smoking. I know how hard that is as I have tried several times and have had no luck. I quit drinking about 5 years ago and it was tough but smoking is tougher I think. Any ways when I quit drinking I put on weight as well exercising alone was not enough. So I found this program online with a health company called HERBALIFE. The product worked so good I became a distributor not only to try and make money but so I could get the products at a substantial discount as they are not cheap otherwise. I am no longer a distributor so don t worry I am not trying to sell you anything. I just wanted to let you know what kind of results I had. I started out weighing 225 pounds I lost 40 pounds in 7 weeks down to 185 pounds. I actually lost more than I wanted to, so used the same product to gain some back until I got back to the weight I wanted by just increasing the amount of formula. I truly works great. I hope this helps.Mark http://oneamericansopinion-xerox561.blogspot.com/