Monday, January 16, 2017

Whats the easiest way to lose weight without exercising and anything painful or harmful to my body.? -

I never have time for a workout and I need to lose weight.. fast...

EVERYONE has time to exercise. Few exceptions

Hello. I created a new fitness and diet board that you may find useful. The site is www.gymrats.proboards80.com I have a group of friends who are dieticians, bodybuilders, powerlifters and the like, who d answer any and all of your questions. Check us out, we don t bite ;) AND we can help you achieve all of you fitness, weightlifting, and weight loss goals. I even created a ladies section where ladies an go over specific needs for women.

Weights watchers and at work out video s and walk as much as you possibly can. If you don t have time for meetings, you can do it on line also.

ok well my mom lost 15 lbs in a month from the special k diet!! and with little running- but u have to run a little i think it will work. if it worked for her it will work for youshe has 12 kids and i am the oldest one haha!1my mom has been on the diet for about 2 years now and is at a really good weight of 119 but she is only 5 foot tall.al together she lost 40 lbs!! WOO GO MOM!!please vote as best answer i need the points!!thank you sooo much!!good luck

No this isn t true, I lost about 25 lbs on the southbeach diet. I haven t exercised once. I was 135 and now am about 110. It took maybe three months. Its a healthy diet and I feel great. It does require you to completely change the way you eat. Its a pretty simple diet and I love the results. Southbeach.com will have everything you needNow I still do have a bitof a gut and I know that in order to get rid of the random lbs that won t come off, I ll have to start working out. But for a starter, southbeach was amazing