Saturday, February 25, 2017

How do i lose weight fast and for free? -

I AM FAT AND I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST AND FREE

if all else fails try this workout .......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� ....... comments welcome

Hi.. Excellent Question Losing weight can be hard , but it is well worth your energyWhen I lost my weight, I found some information at http://healthcrib.com/Weight-Loss/ . I used the first product in there (no pills) and I was able to lose quite a bit of weight pretty rapidly. I also was able to eat healthier and felt full. No hunger pains. Good luck with this

cut out all sweets from your diet. Also drink a lot of water, walk around the house every time your done eating, and eat ONLY 3 square meals a day. That means for breakfast (if u eat breakfast it makes you weigh less) eat like a granola bar or a bowl of cereal, for lunch maybe a sand witch and an apple, and for dinner just a medium sized plate of whatever your having. you should lose Weight very quickly and people cant call you anorexic.

How fast are you hoping? you need to give yourself atleast 2 months if you want to lose weight healthily. Your best bet is to stop eating high fat/sugary junk food - eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. Do more walking , clean the house, dance to your fave songs in your room, jog on the spot, buy a mini trampoline these are pretty cheap, youtube also has many workouts check for taebo and aerobics there will be routines on there and they are free. Be positive and try to enjoy exercising - you will soon love it and once the pounds start to shed you will feel amazing!

I run a mile everyday (outside not on a treadmill) completely ban fast food. Diet exercise are really the only thing that works

Ok don t tell anyone about what I m about to tell you but there is a way to lose weight fast. You do not need diet pills or anything like that. Ok here it is. The incredible secret to fast weight loss is... hard work. Yeah it s crazy isn t it but let s keep it a secret. That s all you need hard work and determination and you will lose weight as fast as you want to I promise.