Monday, February 13, 2017

What diets really work to help lose weight fast??? -

Well, today I just bought some workout DVD s (Kathy Smith s Peel Off The Pounds The 45 Minute Walk), and I m questioning about my diet. Are there any ones that worked for you?! I m trying to lose weight before school (August 18th). Are there any diets that work, I m talkin about 5-10 lbs. I m 13, 5 6 1/2 , and I weigh 150. I have a little excess weight in my stomach, upper back, thighs. Any exercising dieting suggestions?! 10 points most detailed, best answer.

I few simple ruels help alotdrink all water all the time, dont eat 43 hours b4 bed adn do this three tiems a week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

I know that this sounds like the worst answer ever but there is no way to lose weight fast and keep it off. Last March I started Weight Watchers and lost +/- 60 pounds during the course of a year. I suggest you try Weight Watchers and exercise (probably a lot of cardio). GOOD LUCK!!!

I lost 25 pounds on the south beach diet. It is like an adkins diet, but you can eat more fruits and a little more carbs. It worked for myself, and both of my parents. Hope I could help!