Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Does Acai plus the colon cleanser help you to lose weight? -

I ve been hearing lots about this combination, and how it can make you lose weight fast. Is this true or is this a scam? Thanks!

You can learn more at this site which reviews different brands of Acaihttp://acai-for-health.onthewebs.comthey have some good discounts too.

Consider where and from whom you ve been hearing this nonsense. Certainly not from any reliable scientific or medical sources. Probably from completely unreliable and suspect sources like advertising or infomercials.Fat is stored food/fuel/calories you get rid of it over time by eating less, exercising more, or some combination of the two. Not glamourous, easy, exciting, or magical, but it works.

I don t know about the colon cleanser, but I use Acai and it works great. The first month I took it, I lost 15 lbs with a tiny bit of exercise. But even more importantly than the lost weight is just the fact that I felt great, I was getting a much better sleep, I had much more energy when I woke up. My confidence greatly improved.

yeah you can lose weight, because taking all that sends the body into shock, then as soon as you go back to normal habits you will gain it all back. This month it is Acai berry, remember when it was Hoodia? Its all a scam, eat healthy and exercise will be your best bet.

have tried this one to and yes this is a scam. 85% of these products are scams. Most do not provide the actual active ingredients. I would suggest you look at this clinical study site for you make your decision http://colon-cleansing-fact.pinurl.com I chose their number one pick and lost 76 pounds in four weeks.

This would basically constitute rectal bulimia since you re forcing food through your system at a faster rate than it can be absorbed. This could lead to vitamin deficiencies. Just look at the Nutrition Facts on products before you buy them, go for low or no fat products.

Yes my friend its true the combination give a amazing results.You can ask or check my friend helen blog for the exact combination.

Acai Berry colon cleanse work wonders I lost over 10lbs in one week I highly recommend you try it !

it does work if you decrease food intake and exercize.. check out the article on http://www.acai3.org