Sunday, March 26, 2017

How can I lose weight fast? -

I m looking for a reliable way to lose weight without taking any sort of diet pills. Can you help me???

Don t skip breakfast. Eating a healthy breakfast can help you eat in moderation at lunch and dinner. A high-fiber, low-fat breakfast may make a major contribution to a total reduced food intake for the day.Losing weight is simply a matter of limiting calories consumed and burning off more calories with exercise and daily activities. Also, eating Negative Calorie Foods , also called fat-burners, is great way to lose weight. You can eat more and still lose weight.Check out http://loseweightsite.net It has an article on Negative Calorie Foods and to monitor your calorie consumption and daily activity, http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov

I ve been on sandwich diet, I own a sandwich shop so it s easy for me, but I guess you can do Subway $5 foot long. What I do is eat 6 for lunch and 6 for dinner, and I run 30 minutes in the morning. I m stuck though, I ve been doing it for about 4-5 weeks already but only loss 5-6 lbs, I want something faster, I m looking to lose another 15lb by June. So if anybody have any idea, please post! THANKS

okay you don t need diet pill hun just do 40 sit up and 20 push ups and 100 jumping jacks a day and drink only water for an etire week with no soda or any other drink a week and you will loose up to 5 pounds =D good luck

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at http://cardioworkoutfitness.blogspot.com

I can help you. you must go to http://health-schools09.blogspot.com/?q=meridia

Reduce caloric intake and increase exercise. It remains the only plan that will work for the long term. Forget fast. Just get started because a day without a plan is a day wasted or delayed in your plan.