Thursday, March 16, 2017

How do I lose weight fast? Ive has issues..? -

So I am not fat I am just average but i feel this NEED to be skinny. Don t lecture me cause I already know. I ve done everything. Working out like CRAZY, cutting back on foods. For awhile I was ADDICTED to laxatives My best guy friend weened me off of them but I never felt that skinny before ever.

i know the need to be skinny, i like it to but trust me, its bad idea to try to get skinnier when ur a healthy weight to begin with. i wont lecture u on why u shouldnt be annorexic or whateve but i will say this, u were beautifully made and god designed u just the way he wanted u so be hapy with urself, people wont like u more if ur really skinny, and neither ill guys, i have three bro z and they dont think realy skinny girls are ecsecialy hot, in fact they dont like it, they think it looks weird and unhealthy. so be confidant, and pleez go see a counsoler or sumthing becuz lots of girls have that same need to be skinny but it just destys ur life. being healthy is much better. and working out while cutting back on foods is NOT a good idea, ur body needs even more nutriants when u have been working out so if u cut back on foods then ur body will just begin a downward spiral to being really really sick. there are sooo many people that feel this same need but all it leads to is the hospital, and in some cases, death. is it really worth it? also, tell ur boyfreind i admire him for helping u pleez, like im serious, please tell him wther u agree with me or not, becuz that is realy great of him, ur a lucky girl.

well if you want to get abs or something, then i suggest the bicycle crunch.i have been wanting abs for a while now, and just last week i started to run for like twenty minutes a day, and do bicycle crunches.make sure you stretch, and just ask me if you dont know what bicycle crunches are(:but i started out doing fifty a day, 25 in the morning, and 25 at night. but now im doing a hundred a day, 50 in the morning and 50 at night.its wat easieer than you think, and i already have some pretty good results.

Maybe being skinny isn t for you, just because you re skinny doesn t mean you re hot. more cushion for the pushin !

hook up with the person asking about their mono diagnosis....

Why would you want to be skinny skinny? thats nasty. just stay average its what every guy likes