Saturday, March 25, 2017

How many calories should I eat to lose weight fast!!? -

my goal weight is about 100lbs. I am 5 6 and weigh about 130lbs. how many calories should I eat per day to lose weight fast??

100 pounds at 5`6 is NOT a good idea. You d look, and be, too thin while looking unattractive (I m 5`6 myself and I weight 120 lbs).Aim for 115-120 lbs. You might want to eat between 1150-1200 calories a day to get at this weight while doing cardio for 45-60 minutes a day, 5-6 times a week if possible.Good luck

dont pay attention to calories. just say no to cookies, cakes, pastries of all sorts... no going out to eat and no chips!

Hi you should not go below 1000 calories a day and be careful you do not lose too much. You ought to seek professional advice like your doctor or a slimming club. Boots also give help although you have to pay.

Just my personal opnion- I think 100 pounds is not a good weight for 5-6 , you will be underweight then. Check out this website to understand your ideal weight- http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/ideal-body-weight-3146-143.html