Wednesday, March 22, 2017

How to lose weight off my thighs? -

I m 21, female, 10 stone 8, 5 ft 6.5. I go to the gym regularly and have been losing weight gradually over the past few months which i m delighted with as I can now put on all my jeans without opening them so shopping spree ahead. My body is completely out of proportion. When I do get jeans to fit my legs they are always too big in the waist. I ve always been the same. I do alot of running in the gym and do some cross training aswell. Any suggestions as to how I can get rid of some weight off my thighs?

Running, Power Walking, Swimming, Jogging, Sit Up s !!

Just keep up with the cardio. When I started running two years ago, the legs were the last things for me to lose excess body fat. It first came from my boobs, then my arms and shoulders, then my hips and then my thighs. You just have to stick with the cardio 5-6 days a week. Do high intensity and low intensity. Also make sure you eat a healhy diet

The KEY is not Losing weight it is Gaining weight . A fat person gains weight much more easily than a lean muscular person because he has a low metabolism and the only way to change that so that you turn your body into an efficient calorie burning machine and boost your metabolism is to build muscle (And NO you will no you will not look like a man - that is a myth - women lack male hormones). muscle burns fat even while you rest and are sleeping. Also, when you build muscle, one pound of muscle is less dense and takes up less space than a pound of fat, but if you filled say a bucket of fat and a bucket of muscle the muscle would weigh more. So do not go by your scale because you may not lose any weight at all in the beginning when you weight lift (at least I didn t), but you will most likely notice your clothes shrinking - like I did! For your waist I would focus on your core - abdominal erectus obliques, and do lots of crunches. SO get out there everyday and start lifting weights (but only every 2nd day b/c the muscles need a day to grow and repair themselves). GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

As far as i know it s not possible to target a specific area. You gradually lose weight evenly throughout your body. Also i wouldn t trust any pills, and if you insist at least do a lot of research before taking any.

Hi I m a new member here and all so I would say keep runjing strectch and have fun while you do. Do exercises about 10-20 minutes a day and see how that will help.

Well done on all your hard work, it s paying off.But have you considered that you naturally carry more weight on your lower half. There s nothing wrong with that, and you can make it work for you. Try experimenting with different styles of jeans. Maybe try a pair which sits closer to your hips than your waist, with a wider or bootleg cut in a dark color. And tops which are fitted (but not clinging) on your top half, in a brighter colour with a v-neck/scoop neck helps focus the attention to that area - which helps balance out your lower curves.Happy shopping