Monday, May 15, 2017

How can I lose weight fast? -

I m 5 4 and 104 pounds - I know I m like really fat. So how can lose weight (like 10 pounds or so) in about 3 weeks?

Actually u need to gain more weight.

i m 5 3 and 108 pounds.people always tell me i m skinny...you re not fat.and don t focas on loosing weight fast.the only way to do it is to do it right.exercise. it s not going to just happen over night.it takes time.eat healtheyer.and work out.

Um you re NOT fat so I won t be providing you with dieting advice.

Well, I think you are at a GREAT WEIGHT right now, but if you must and insist on losing weight, check out the cleansing detox diet at http://www.squidoo.com/reviewofthebestweightlossdiets I lost 11 pounds in 10 days, it was some fat, but also excess water, and most importantly toxins and waste-build up we all house in our body. These toxins come from the chemicals and preservatives in our food, water we drink, and air we breath. This detox diet IS SAFE if you make sure to follow the instructions to a tee. It has helped people lose weight and improve their health for over 50 years. It has also helped people resolve major medical conditions. Hope this helps!

In my opinion, you re not fat or even really fat. I won t judge you because you know your body and how it s shaped so maybe you just need to tone a little. Personally, I like the shapeworks program from herbalife and the other supplements I take. It s really good for you, simple and easy. I am not trying to solicit anyone but where I get all my health products are in my profile! I take them personally I am just sharing my experience!I really enjoy their products, but you can look through it yourself and decide what is right for you!Good Luck to you! I wish you all the best!

exercising and a good diet

Healthier diet... don t completely cut out your favourite foods... cuz u ll be more tempted to scoff them... and up your excercise. dont forget to do warm ups, then excercise to get your increase your pulse rate and then a cool down at the end... and try weight (or bottle of water) and sit ups to tone your body... But remember, only lose weight if you want to. ;D

Your not fat at all. And If you dont know that, then you are listening to your friends or the media too much. You have to work out HARD in order to do that. I mean, almost everyday, as well as cut out fast food, sugar, etc.

seriously your to skinny unless your a model you shouldn t lose that much weight and models don t lose that much either

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.