Monday, May 22, 2017

How can i lose weight faster? -

im 13 years old and im 170 pounds. i have tried everything to lose weight and haven t successfully achieved my goal. i have low self esteem, boys don t find me attractive, im constantly depressed. I m not enjoying childhood at all. What should i do?

TRY THIS, and stick to it.The first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your body adjusts to the change.Results will be in about the same timeFruits and VeggiesEat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.Don t eat anything that comes in a can, box or package.........THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOOD.....If man made it, don t eat itNO white BREAD or SUGARStay away from FAST FOODWalk your dog, or walk a friends dogDon t think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle changeI have lost 25.5 pounds in 2 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week....controlled portion....this really works.........Write down every thing you eatTake a multi vitamin at night

170 pounds is not that much girl,my advice is run for 30 mins a dayit doesnt have to be all at oncemaybe just run for a full min then take a breather for the next min so on. Once you keep your fitness up you will loose weightbut what you eat is important alsoso just cut out foods with oil (:Ive been doing this for 1 week now ive lost a fair bit haha goodluck!

All you have to do is NOT eating stark food. Of course, skipping can help you loose weight much faster but the other way will do too.If this works for me, it should work for you too. I don t skip or do any exercise but I have started not to eat stark or oil. And I ve started to wear the tshirts that i couldn t wear earlier.PS: Skipping will help you reduce your tummy but if you do only the dieting, the tummy will start to shrink only after most of the parts of your body is shrunk...means it will only UNDO the fattening. One by one. From the last step the the first. If it was your thighs that got fat recently, fat loosing will start with your thighs, and it ll take time. But if you do skipping also, the process will be quick!The decision is all up to you.Good luck!Oh i forgot, so I came back to edit...just need to say, don t eat candy. Only dark chocolate! :)

Check this out! You seem like you are really in a state of panic and u dont need to do that. Calm down, losing weight is very easy. First start with a simple diet. You don t have to eat when you are full and most people confuse hunger with hydration so just drink water, no juice, soda, just water. Then you can do little exercise at home or with friends. Try basketball, I suck at it but I still play lol. Do a few sit ups and try to go for push ups. You will be sore and it will hurt but after two or three weeks you will start to notice you body changing. There s no real way to lose wieght fast ... it takes time, but you can do it ... stay motivated!

You have tried EVERYTHING??? Hmmm I don t know. If you excercise properly and eat right. There shouldnt be a reason your overweight. Try signing up for a sport in school. It ll give you confidence, a sense of worth and help you stay trim. I ve never seen a track runner be over weight! Good Luck!

well if u lose it fast then u will have extra skin hanging down ur stomach and that s not attractive either believe me Ive seen it before its gross go slow start with like 5 pounds a month your still a teenager and u got plenty of time I m currently losing weight right now and I m going slow im 186 pounds and now dropping just take your time I m 15

if you really want to lose your weight.don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts and drink fresh juices.for more info visit the below website.