Saturday, May 20, 2017

How to lose weight fast? -

I want to lose weight by the first day of school, which is August 25th.Does anyone know how to lose weight that fast and thatACTUALLY works? I want to lose about 10 pounds.I will not starve myself!That s one thing I won t do.I want a healthy way to lose weight.Thank you!

Well first you need to start eating healthy three meals a day and two snacks. Breakfast some cereal with a bit of fruit and fresh orange juice. Lunch a good healthy sandwich with a ton of salad in it with a healthy drink. two snacks a gonrlo bar and mabye a fruit salad. one typical day of eating. and take up a sprort and go to the gym for about five days a week.

watch your protions dont fill up all the way, keep the tank half way, you understand.watch what kinda food you eat as well, cut out the fast food completely that stuff is disgusting, and eat more veggies and green food.If you dont exercise do some cardio work outs, you will lose weight fast. Get on a treadmill and start running till you cant no more.

sweat it out, my b/f trains in Muay thai and before a fight he will run and wear a sweat suit and even do push-ups in the washroom with the shower on hot to make steam. Try to eat low carbs which brake down into simple sugars, but if he needs to cut weight he can cut up to ten pounds in 3 days easy! Try sweating it out, school is soon and maybe u should of tried losing it sooner good luck!!

I lost 20 pounds in 9-days on this program I m on called ISAGENIX. It s a 9-day cleanse and it works. It s not a diet because you re getting everything your body needs. You re definitely NOT starving yourself even though you aren t eating solid food on some of the days your body is getting all the nutrients it needs from the shakes and cleanse drinks. I d be glad to tell you more about it and my whole experience with it if you re interested just contact me at answers@tonycalhoun.com. It really works. I am proof.

have you tried this workout video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��