Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I need some help on how to lose weight!? -

ok i am 15 years old and 5 9 and a female and i weigh 167 pounds and i really dont like how i look. I play soccer for my high school and i do exercise with them but im a goalie which i dont do much running during the game so that does nothing for me. I really want to lose atleast 37 pounds atleast by the end of 2008. maybe in 6 months but i really want to change myself so i can finally wear that bikini!! Can anyone tell me some specific diet plans or meal schedules(breakfast,snack,lunch,dinenr) or even workout schedules.

I use winsor pilates buns and thighs and 8 min abs been only using it for 4 weeks and see great results....it really tones up the body. I also started to eat healthy....cut out junk food and soda! I eat 5 small meals instead of 3 regular portioned meals. This keeps me fuller longer and helps prevent me from snacking on things that aren t good for me.

go on a diet

ah... the famous weight loss goal as a new years resolution.okay, it would take way too long for me to type you out a meal plan and workout plan, but heres a few tips.obviously, watch what you eat. try to cut out all of the unnecessary snacking on junk food. your dinner plate should be half filled with something like a salad, some sort of vegetable. 1/4 should be pasta, roll, etc. and 1/4 should be meat. thats an example anyway.exercise is KEY! have a good balance between cardio and weights.4 small meals a day to keep you tied over is better than 3 huge meals.the internet is amazing. you could probably find some good workout plans and/or diets plans that would work for you.lastly, make small goals at a time. ex. go to the gym Xamount of times this week, increase next week, etc. and know that you may not see results for a while, but make sure and stick with your goals.hope this helped, at least a little. good luck !

don t eat for at least 1 week

Go to sparkpeople.com. It s given me a lot of motivation to get up and work out. You can track your calories and see how many calories you burn by tracking the exercises you do. I love it! (and it s free)

I found this on this website. No matter how you slice it, diet is a dirty word. It smacks of deprivation and hunger pangs. To overcome the pain, you need a plan.So WebMD asked the experts for advice, and put together their quick tips on how to get your weight lossgoing.1. Know Your Weight Loss Goals2. Understand Your Weight Loss Personality3. Double Up: Diet Exercise4. Make a Firm Weight Loss CommitmentFinally, be sure you re committed to losing weight for yourself -- not because someone else is pressuring you to do so.Then, take things slowly, keep these tips in mind, and you should be on the road to weight loss in no time.More infomation the link: --http://www.learn-lose-weight-fast.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=151 Itemid=62

best thing would be to join a gym

plz don t i like big gurls ( not to be rude ) i m 13 =]

weight watchers girl, my mom did it and lost A LOT of weight, and she walked a mile a day.

OK, well for starters, remember this vital piece of information I have learned through all of my anorexic friends/people I know: TO LOSE WEIGHT, YOU MUST EAT.People who want to lose weight fast eat aprox 900-1200 calories a day. Any less and you will /not/ lose weight.To speed up your metabolism, eat breakfast, and eat 6 small meals a day, not three.Always make sure to eat snacks and eat when you feel like eating, do not wait until you are starving by dinnertime.

Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator http://straighthealth.com/pages/tools/ca�� This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both.Beginners Guide to Dieting - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/b��

Try to exercise as often as you can, 20 min a day is a good start. Don t over do it and hurt yourself. Drink lots of water. Stay away from junk food and soda. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Control your portions. Try using a small plate. And something I saw on TV today about portion control, they said if your food doesn t touch each other on the plate, you will have less on the plate. Good luck! I m trying to lose weight this year too. I lost 25LB last year in 6 months but then by Dec. I gained it all back. This year, I m not playing the numbers game. I m just exercising 20 min to 40 min a day, controling portions and what foods go in my mouth. The weight loss will fall into place with the other stuff being consistant. Good luck!