Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I need to lose weight fast. How much weight can I lose by fasting? -

fasting..mmmm If you feel you are over weight, the best question to ask yourself is am i happy? if answer is yes then who bloody cares lol!I actualy WAS overweight, but have been on a no cook diet plan for a few months now, im actualy quite slim lol...its true lol!Here s where i get my info and plans from ..www.dietplansforlife.comIve realised its about what you think mentaly, not just how you look o the outside..have a peep at thewebsite and let me know what you think please/xxxx

you dont want to starve yoourself. just stop eating junk foods and exercise alot.

I take it by fasting you mean starving yourself, which is anorexia. There are much better wasys to lose wait. Try excersise and cutting out junk food.

That depends...could be anywhere from 1 pond in a week to 7 pounds a week.

Okay. I actually had the same idea a while ago. I researched around a bit and I found a great way to lose weight quickly and efficiently through fasting. First of all, I am going to warn you that this is a DANGEROUS diet; you musn t stay on it perpetually (who could, anyway?). When you don t eat, your stomach begins to eat itself, in the sense that the acids have nothing to digest. That is extremely dangerous as it can create stomach ulcers and the like. Therefore, a proper starvation diet is one that involves fooling the stomach. What you do is, you eat less than 500 calories a day. Every 4-5 hours, you have something very light. Crackers or celery sticks. Preferably an egg or two (for protein). This way, your stomach is always being forced to work and digest.This is NOT A GOOD PERMANENT DIET. Only in cases where you need to lose weight FAST. It will help you lose at least 6lbs-10lbs a week. Be careful and good luck!