Monday, August 21, 2017

How do i lose weight Fast? -

I am 5 2 and i weigh 180 pounds. Im fat and i keep on trying to lose weight but at the end i always weigh the same.

you can not lose weight fast, it took years to put it on ,the safe way will take years to take it off.

wow man your bmi is through the roof.no worries--stick to a daily regimen and you ll be fine.you have to commit yourself to ridding that extra 60 pounds. but, setting a target weight is actually bad--just start eating healthy and exercise daily and you ll drop in no time.start by trying out the special k (kellog) challenge--lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks by replacing 2 of your meals a day with kellog cereal.

Amazing Weight Loss!!Lose weight fast and effortlessly using the latest technology. Its not a diet or a pill. Expect to lose between 10-15 pounds weekly. Must see!!-Joelhttp://losew8fast.blogspot.comhttp://freedetoxdiet.blogspot.com

Cut off a limb, you will lose weight instantly.

you will be hungry, but eat a quarter of what you eat now.so choose to not mind being hungry and being slim, or continue to eat what you like and continue to be a fatty.get diabetes and die young. your choice. have the integrity to do what you need to dobeing slim is just a choice. maybe not an easy choice, but it really is just a choice.you can do it, you can do it. and when you have, you will feel great physically and emotionally. you are the winner

I recently lost 25 pounds. The absolute only thing that worked for me is counting my calories and eating within the appropriate range of calories for my weight/height. There are Web sites that will help you calculate your calorie range. On days where I exercised, I could eat more calories depending on how many calories I burned. What was nice about this was that I could still eat many of the things I enjoyed without depriving myself. And most restaurants have their dietary information on the Web, so the guesswork is already done for you. Once you start calculating the calories you consume, you will probably be in shock how much you are consuming, which is responsible for your weight gain. For instance, regular soda contains a lot of calories and just drinking a couple of cans will equal to your whole daily calorie allowance! That was an eye-opener for me and just eliminating regular soda and sugary drinks made a difference in my weight. If you watch your calories, you should lose about 1-2 pounds a week, which is suppose to be the healthy amount of weight to lose. The nice thing is that it s been several months and I haven t gained back any weight. Once you are aware of how many calories certain foods have, you probably won t want to eat them anymore! It s not a quick weight lost plan, but it s one that you can sustain forever.

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity. I found useful informations at http://bestsouthbeachdiet.info/

I had to start small like drinking water not soda or juice,taking long walks after diner things like that

I have lost 7 pounds in a week following consious eating. This is the easiest cause you can eat almost anything per the focus is on how much you eat and not so much what you eat (even though I recommend you stay away from sugar on this program because it will drive you to eat more). You have to drink plenty of water and no eating within 4 hours of bedtime. Also go on walks and listen to your body responses. I am a emotional and compulsive overeater and this way of eating is helping to perpetuate my healing. Here s the website: www.dietless.comI am not affiliated to any of the websites I mentioned above, nor do I recieve commissions or incentives. These are just examples of what I am referring to. Try googling them yourself for more ideas and other websites... thanksDo your own research and determine what you ll be able to stick with and what works best for your body for success.Hope this helps...

the best way to lose weight is to eat 3 meals a day but only eat til your hunger is gone and eat a lot of fruit and for snacks eat a lot of celery......i loosed 15lbs in 5wks by doing this..... this is what my doctor told me after i had a heart attack at age of 32

eat correct diets

To a very high degree, you should weigh as much as you feel happy with weighing.As far as a healthy weight , that s what most of the other posts are about (calculating your BMI, diet plans, etc).... but most people will say what the average is according to different opinions.As long as you are at a weight where you are healthy, the most important part is that you are HAPPY with your weight... not that you should be X pounds , but that no matter what you weigh, you are happy with that instead of striving to be a size 2 or something like thatThat being said, if you want to lose weight, exercise is a really good (and safe) way to lose weight. In addition to that, I would recommend meeting with a nutritionist or dietitian to see if there is something else that may benefit you more.

hello , u have 2 play with U r food ,so that u get bore with it u will eat less food .(or) On c ing moves/ any thing more which do u like , on eatting food ; then u can c,change ok ; bye sontu......

running

excersise

Join your football team fattie, stop eating food, just drink water, and jog jog jog jog jog

Just eat only complex carbs, lean meat, and lots of veggies. It will make your meals low caloried and yet filling and healthy.I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs and gain better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs for more than a year.Details such as my experience, meals, recipes, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.Xiaozhen