Friday, August 25, 2017

How to lose weight and tone body after having a baby???? -

I had a baby almost 3 months ago and i was told to wait unitl 6 to 8 weeks to start working out due to me having a emergency c section. my son kept me up alot and now i have time to start working out. i gained alot of weight with my pregnancy i was fit and had a toned belly before i weighted 120 give or take and now i weight 167 i still have a lot of pregancy weight on.. everyone tells me that in time it will go away and i need to wait it out but i cant stand it i want to fit in my size 4-5 jeans again.. please help......

It is time to start getting physically active and eating high protein food. Start off by doing cardio for 20 minutes at least 3 days of the week then gradually increase the time eventually working up to at least 30-45 minutes. Drink plenty of water and cut down on portions. Once you increase stamina, add weight training into your regimen at least twice a week. Do not forget to work upper body one day and lower body the next. good luck and dont give up!!

try this it really works good and have fun changing nappies lolYOU MUST DRINK 5 X 8OZ GLASSES OF WATER EACH DAY.THE DIET MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY TO LOSE 10LBS IN 3 DAYS.DAY 1BREAKFASTBlack coffee/tea, ? grapefruit, 1 slice toast, 2 spn of peanut butter or small tin baked beans.LUNCHBlack coffee/tea, 4 oz tuna, 1 slice toast.DINNER2 Slices any cold meat, 1 cup string beans, 4oz beetroot, 1 small apple, 4oz vanilla ice cream.DAY 2BREAKFASTBlack coffee/tea, 1 egg, 1 slice toast, ? banana.LUNCHBlack coffee/tea, 4oz cottage cheese, 5 saltina crackers.DINNER2 Slices any cold meat, 4oz broccoli, 2oz carrots, ? banana, 4oz vanilla ice cream.DAY 3BREAKFASTBlack coffee/tea, 5 saltina crackers, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 small apple.LUNCHBlack coffee/tea, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice toast.DINNER4oz tuna, 4oz beetroot, 4oz cauliflower, ? melon, 4oz vanilla ice cream.THIS DIET WORKS ON A CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN AND IS PROVEN. DO NOT MIX OR SUBSTITUTE ANY OF THE ABOVE FOODS. SALT PEPPER CAN BE USED BUT NO OTHER SEASONING.THIS DIET IS TO BE USED 3 DAYS AT A TIME. IN 3 DAYS YOU WILL LOSE 10LBS. AFTER 3 DAYS OF DIETING YOU CAN EAT NORMALLY BUT REMEMBER NOT TO OVERDO IT. YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 40LBS IN A MONTH IF YOU STICK TO IT.TOAST MUST BE DRY. NO BUTTER OR MARGE.SALTINA CRACKERS ARE TUC OR RITZ.

I too struggled with losing weight after my baby was born. I knew that I needed to work out, but couldn t get to the gym with my little one at home.I stumbled upon this program and it has been fabulous.http://www.losethemommybelly.comI have lost so much, and am so close to fitting back into my size 4 jeans! Check it out! And good luck!