Saturday, September 16, 2017

How much weight could I lose...? -

If I cut out soda completely from my diet? I drink about 3-5 Sprite Zeros a day, but I feel like that still has a lot of syrup and fattening chemicals. Im 15, 5 4 exercise about every other week, and weigh about 130lbs. Also, if you know any other foods that would help me lose weight fast if I just cut them out of my diet (like, pasta or something).

well considering thats not all you have to do to lose weight just cutting back on those two things you will probably lose about 5-10 lbs in all but considering how much you use to drink maybe 10-15lbs.

Yes, remove the pasta as much as you can. But activity is very important. Since you are 15, it should be easy to take a run around your neighborhood every day. That, combined with removing soda and pasta, would help you lose. I wish I could still do that. I remember thinking I was fat with similar height and weight as you. It will never get easier. You are at a great age to sculpt your figure!