Saturday, September 23, 2017

If i eat less calories than i burn will i lose weight? -

My BMR says that i burn 1688 calories while i am at rest. I am watching my caloric intake and am eating about 1000 to 1100 calories a day. I also excrecise daily and have cut all sugar and sweets from my diet. Will this make me lose weight faster. I just had a baby and really need to lose a lot of weight.

4 sure!

If youre eating 1100 cals per day youre GUARANTEED to eventually end up weighing more. Trust me - i gained 20 pounds by doing this. You should be eating no less than 1500. You have definately ruined your metabolism so youll gain a bit at first then start losing. You will still get thin - ive already lost 16 pounds and I eat 1500 per day and dont work out. I an 5 5 and weigh 125 now (down from 141).

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.